Bridal Cave Underground University
Bridal Cave Underground University is a collaborative project between Esteem and Bridal Cave in Camdenton, MO. It’s an educational program that utilizes video, experiments and hands-on demonstrations developed by Esteem to enhance the Bridal Cave school filed trip experience.
EveryDay Earth is an online, interactive STEM program aimed at the 5-8th grade level that teaches Earth Science Education and Technology concepts by interactively exploring the landscapes around us.
The program is divided into exciting, teacher-led “Missions” which are currently in production. You can sign up here: EveryDay-Earth.com
“Oklahoma Rocks!” is a feature length, educational documentary film that tells the billion year history of the 46th state. This fast paced film uses popular tourist spots like parks, museums and roadside attractions to tell the exhaustive story of the natural history of the region.
In addition to screening at film festivals, a “Classroom Edition” of this film was distributed to public schools throughout Oklahoma City.
RockHounds The Movie
“RockHounds: The Movie” is a feature length, education documentary film that showcased the science behind the hobby of gem and mineral collecting. Topics covered included The World’s Championship Quartz Crystal Dig, fossil hunting with the History Channel’s “Dinosaur George” Blasing, a hunt for barite rose rocks and the interesting and unusual exhibits at the Houston Gem & Mineral Show.
Honors & Recognition:
- A shortened version of the film played as a part of the “OK Rocks!” exhibit at the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
- Winner of the “Excellence in Education” Award from the American Federation of Mineralogical Societies
- Official Selection, “SCINEMA – Festival of Science Film” – Canberra, Australia
- Screened for the Geology Department at the University of Johannesburg in South Africa
- Special screening at the 2006 Tucson Gem & Mineral Show
- Toured across the country and screened at various gem & mineral shows, museums and schools
North Texas Explorer
“North Texas Explorer” began as an educational, travel themed television series at NTTV Channel 22 at the University of North Texas. It featured the science and history of popular tourist attractions in the North Texas area and beyond. It was picked up by several additional TV stations and aired throughout the state.
Due to popular demand and as a way to adapt to the changing content consumption habits of today’s viewer brought about by new technology, “North Texas Explorer” continues in podcast form. Click HERE to subscribe via iTunes.
- NTE is a part of “Texas Education on iTunes U” by the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
- NTE was a recurring feature on Pegasus News, the Dallas Fort-Worth area’s most complete source for local entertainment and community news.
- NTE began airing on Australian television in April of 2012